NITTO 315/75R16 MUD GRAPPLER 127P MT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Quality & Great Value
Mr Tyre provides an excellent steering response tyre for wet and dry roads conditions. A number quality brands are supplied to Mr Tyre Customers with the focus on
- Extended Wear Factor
The Nitto Mud Grappler extreme-mud-terrain LT tyre that provides incredible traction over various off-road surfaces - dirt, rocks or mud.
Massive side-lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall construction add protection and strength to help prevent sidewall punctures when facing the most challenging off-road obstacles. This tyre can handle anything you throw at it across a wide range of tyre pressures, giving you reliable traction to get where you need to go.
- Dual Sidewall Designs - Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tyres look. On the Nitto Mud Grappler, one side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs. Nitto's ability to produce exceptionally uniform off-road tyres with this feature is an engineering feat as even small weight imbalances can cause unwanted vibrations.
- High Void Ratio - A high void ratio between the tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from the pattern to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Aggressive Sidewall Lugs - Sidewall design is as important as tread pattern in maximising off-road performance. The Nitto Mud Grappler has one of the most aggressive and functional sidewall designs on the market. Massive sidewall lugs provide additional biting edges, which is especially helpful in rocky terrain. The additional lug depth also provides puncture resistance.
- Puncture Resistance - 3-ply polyester sidewall construction and a high-strength steel belt tread package offers exceptional puncture resistance.
- Off-Road Traction - the tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times, maximising traction in any terrain.
The tyre image Displayed may be slightly different from Tyre supplied.